When life hands you lemons... Picture by CW

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Since there seemed to have been a time warp, and I didn't get my Christmas card sent, this will do. On this cold, wintry morning as I reflect upon on the year, I realize what an interesting year it has been. Life truly is unpredictable and is not set in stone. It is fluid and you have to go where the current may take you, for swimming against the current will take you nowhere.
Family. When I think of family, there are many versions. My kin and extended family, the military brats in my life, and my work family. Each of you hold a place in my heart and from my heart I wish you all nothing but the best in the coming year.

Life is but a fleeting moment, do what makes you happy. Do something for others. Be. Be happy, be healthy, be spontaneous, be daring, be not afraid, be humble, be surprised, be grateful.

Many blessings and love to you all!

Love, Christina and family